Done for you Social Media Marketing
KISS PR offers managed Social Media Marketing where we do the work for you. This social media program is designed for small to medium sized businesses. Our social media team of experts will manage 1-2 social media profiles from: Facebook, Google Business, Instagram & LinkedIn.
This package includes
High quality, tailored, images and social media content.
Finding and posting appropriate relevant engaging content based on your target audience.
Paid Amplification from time to time, subject to approval.
Google Local Map Amplification - To be on 1st page of Google this will help you achieve page 1 Google rankings
Local Directory Listings (50 per month) - 1 year contract required.
What your client can expect
Increased audience followers & likes
Real, relevant, followers
Enquiries and sales leads
Improved Google Map Rankings for local business
Is Your Company’s Social Media Marketing Getting You the Results You Want?
Over the last few years, Social Media Marketing has become a constant source of reaching not only your local customer, but also potential customers who would not have discovered you without it. Unfortunately, most businesses are simply too busy with day-to-day operations to be able to find the time it takes to update their social media accounts.
Learn to walk with Social Media Before Trying to Run
Social Consultancy: Where do I begin?
At KISS PR we sit down and listen to what your goals are and then formulate a plan to produce your desired results. With over 10 years experience and an expert team, we have taken the hassle out of maintaining your Social Platforms so you are able to focus more on running your business.
Help? I have never done this before... Start ups
Help? I already do Social Media Marketing and I’m not getting the results I want to see!
No Matter Your Current Situation ---> WE CAN HELP!
Biggest Misconceptions about Social Media Marketing
Social Media is only for the younger generation and not your customer
You can’t track your Return-on-Investment with Social Media Marketing
Having Social Media Platforms opens your brand up to negativity
Social Media Marketing and Digital Media Marketing are the same things
Start by Establishing your Plan
One of the biggest mistakes that companies make is by not having a clear strategy when it comes to Social Media Marketing. We will sit down with you and ask a few major questions to help you decide the best campaign strategy for your brand.
What are your Company’s desired goals with Social Media Marketing?
Are you wanting to have a better way to interact with your customers, build brand exposure, or promote a specific product? With so many different ways to use social media, it’s important to remember what’s at the heart of your goal.
Captivating Image & Video
- There is more to see than words on social media. We use a variety of software to produce images that convert visitors to customers.
- Using videos is another way to drive traffic to your website through your social platforms
Retargeting & Contextual Marketing
- We create your content based on the context of your audience’s social media platforms.
- We rise to the top of customer’s mind with our retargeting strategy, by putting your brand in front of others bounced traffic.
- With our years of experience, comes connections to the most influential people in a variety of fields
- Having connections with bloggers and journalist is yet another way we get your brand exposure
Social Advertising PPC
- Social media advertising is also a great way to drive targeted traffic to your website
Cross Channel Promotion
- Our Cross Channel Promotion strategy helps your voice come across cohesively on all of you social media platforms
- We give you access to analytics data and reporting that will help you to better understand your social media campaign
Social Media Marketing is usually only centered around customer engagement but at KISS PR we focus on developing your post and content that will also increase your SEO by attracting your target customer.
The good news for you
45% of marketers note social media has a below average cost-per-lead compared to other channels
62% of companies using Linkedin for marketing have acquired a customer from it
52% of companies using Facebook for marketing have acquired a customer from it
Here’s how we do our job to make yours hassle free:
We give you a personal Customer Satisfaction Manager
Why and how In detail…..
Invest in your Business and Brand
Our sit down in detail….
Map out your Social Strategy and develop your Content Calendar
What goes into this process...
Begin posting and work our magic
Talk about our different avenues of posting based off strategy
Give you access to our reporting
Go into detail about our reporting and their access to it?